Gain the Deluxe Divemaster ECO Internship qualification during our 2 month Divemaster Deluxe ECO Internships Bali. Our all inclusive Divemaster Deluxe ECO Internship provides you with the best possible chance to begin your career in the Scuba Diving Industry and gives you many added benefits from the one month Divemaster ECO Internship that include an extra month of unlimited diving and a host of PADI Specialty Diver courses.
Blue Season Bali Divemaster ECO Internships – Deluxe
2 month Divemaster Course Special Offer
Sign up for our two month PADI Divemaster internship and the 28 day Instructor Course and receive…….wait, are you ready for this???? You will get one month of Divemaster experience for free, in between the DM and IDC course. So when you pay for the 3 months of training you will get an extra one month of Divemaster experience for free, saving you over USD1200!
Still not satisfied?
Sign up for the two month PADI Divemaster internship plus the three month IDC internship and we will give you the same extra month of Divemaster experience for free, plus we will give you five extra PADI instructor specialty courses. Now that’s a lot of training!
Divemaster ECO Internships Pricing
- PADI Dive Master Course
- Divemaster Manual
- Encyclopedia Of Recreational Diving —Enhanced DVD version available at no extra charge!
- Diving Knowledge Workbook
- Divemaster Slates
- The latest version of the PADI Instructor manual
- PADI Project AWARE Specialty Course with AWARE manual
- PADI Coral Reef Conservation Specialty Course
- PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty Course
- PADI Naturalist Specialty Course with manual
- PADI Fish ID Specialty Course
- PADI Master Scuba Diver rating
What’s Included in Becoming a Divemaster ECO Interns?
- An overnight internship trip to Amed
- AIDA 1* Freediving course with certification
- ECO briefings, seminars and work shops designed by our in house Marine Biologist.
- 2 month accommodation – Our accommodations are twin share losmens in the Sanur village. Located close to the dive center, restaurants, bars and the beach!
- Unlimited Diving for 2 month – worth over USD 4500.00. MINIMUM 100* logged dives.
- Job placement services – Blue Season Bali has a vast network of industry members looking for top quality PADI professionals.
- We also include our PADI Pro Resume workshop top get you started.
- All your PADI application fees for the Divemaster level.
- All certifications and PADI manuals for Specialty diver courses.
- Visa Assistance – We’ll help you arrange the right visa for your stay in Bali.
- Free wireless broadband Internet access in our dive center.
- Return Transportation from the Airport in Denpasar, Bali.
- Great rates on SCUBA equipment.
- Diver Insurance – for your entire stay in Bali.
- Lunch and drinks – on all diving days.
- Equipment rental – as a PADI Divemaster you would be expected to have your own mask, snorkel, fins and boots. We will supply you with a BCD, regulator, wetsuit, tank and weights. We also advise that you have your own dive computer as this is not included in the equipment rental.
Can’t make your mind up? Check out the Divemaster Internship comparison tool for more info.
Join Us Now?
All potential PADI Divemaster candidates need to know about the cost of living and the living standards that they can expect when they come to Bali. Have a look at our Living in Bali information for more detailed info.
Divemaster Internships – What do you pay
- You are a non certified diver – add USD 1005.00
- You are an Open Water Diver – add USD 705.00
- You are an Advanced Open Water Diver – add USD 365.00
- You are a Rescue Diver without current EFR (within the last 24 months) add USD 100.00
Check out the Divemaster Internship comparison tool for more info.
Upgrade to Tec Diver
Scuba Internships – Payment Terms