Gain the Deluxe Divemaster ECO Internship qualification during our 2 month Divemaster Deluxe ECO Internships Bali. Our all inclusive Divemaster Deluxe ECO Internship provides you with the best possible chance to begin your career in the Scuba Diving Industry and gives you many added benefits from the one month Divemaster ECO Internship that include an extra month of unlimited diving and a host of PADI Specialty Diver courses.
Blue Season Bali Divemaster ECO Internships – Deluxe
2 month Divemaster Internship Special Offers
Sign up for the two month PADI Divemaster internship plus the three month IDC internship and we will give you the same extra month of Divemaster experience for free, plus we will give you five extra PADI instructor specialty courses. Now that’s a lot of training!
Divemaster ECO Internships Pricing
- PADI Dive Master Course
- Divemaster Manual
- Encyclopedia Of Recreational Diving —Enhanced DVD version available at no extra charge!
- Diving Knowledge Workbook
- Divemaster Slates
- The latest version of the PADI Instructor manual
- PADI Project AWARE Specialty Course
- PADI Coral Reef Conservation Specialty Course
- Peak Performance Buoyancy Diver Course
- AWARE Fish ID Specialty Course
- Underwater Naturalist Specialty Course
- PADI Master Scuba Diver rating
What’s Included in Becoming a Divemaster ECO Interns?
- An overnight internship trip to Amed
- AIDA 1* Freediving course with certification
- 2 month accommodation – Our accommodations are twin share losmens in the Sanur village. Located close to the dive center, restaurants, bars and the beach! We have plenty of accommodation options to suit different budgets. Let us know what you are looking for and we can help to point you in the right direction.
- Unlimited Diving for 2 month – worth over IDR 58.500.000. MINIMUM 100* logged dives.
- Job placement services – Blue Season Bali has a vast network of industry members looking for top quality PADI professionals.
- We also include our PADI Pro Resume workshop top get you started.
- All your PADI application fees for the Divemaster level.
- All certifications and PADI manuals for Specialty diver courses.
- Visa Assistance – We’ll help you arrange the right visa for your stay in Bali.
- Free wireless broadband Internet access in our dive center.
- Return Transportation from the Airport in Denpasar, Bali.
- Great rates on SCUBA equipment.
- Diver Insurance – for your entire stay in Bali.
- Lunch and drinks – on all diving days.
- Equipment rental – We provide BCD, tanks, weights and wetsuit. As a Divemaster we expect you to have your own mask, snorkel, boots and fins plus you will need to have the required items for all divers, such as a dive knife, SMB and other items. We can help you purchase equipment that you do not have. A dive computer is not included in the price and as a dive professional, you should consider having your own dive computer.
Can’t make your mind up? Check out the Divemaster Internship comparison tool for more info.
Join Us Now?
All potential PADI Divemaster candidates need to know about the cost of living and the living standards that they can expect when they come to Bali. Have a look at our Living in Bali information for more detailed info.
Divemaster Internships – What do you pay
- You are a non certified diver – add IDR 14.175.000
- You are an Open Water Diver – add IDR 9.300.000
- You are an Advanced Open Water Diver – add IDR 5.550.000
- You are a Rescue Diver without current EFR (within the last 24 months) add IDR 1.500.000
Check out the Divemaster Internship comparison tool for more info.
Scuba Internships – Payment Terms
Want to hear more?
Many thanks for getting in touch with us here at Blue Season Bali regarding our program.
We will be in touch with you within the next twenty four hours with helpful information about our services, prices and all we have to offer. If you don't hear back from us, please email us at email@example.com