Gain the Go Pro Career Divemaster ECO Internship qualification during our 4 month Divemaster Career Internships Bali. Our all inclusive Divemaster Career Internship is an exclusive internship for those Divemaster candidates that want top quality inclusions. This Diving Internship provides you with many added benefits from the Deluxe Divemaster ECO Internship that include an extra two month’s of unlimited diving, the PADI EFR Instructor course and a host of PADI Specialty Diver courses and Divemaster Seminars. We also give you a fantastic Instructor Equipment package.
Blue Season Bali Go Pro Divemaster ECO Internships
Go Pro ECO Internships Inclusion
The all inclusive fee for the Divemaster Internship Go Pro covers everything you need for the four months in Bali, Our incredible fee for the PADI Divemaster ECO Internship Career in Bali is only IDR 126.900.000! Check out the Divemaster Internship comparison tool for more info.
The Divemaster Internship Deluxe Bali includes the following PADI courses and materials:
- PADI Dive Master Course
- Divemaster Manual
- Encyclopedia Of Recreational Diving –Enhanced DVD version available at no extra charge!
- Diving Knowledge Workbook
- Divemaster Slates
- The latest digital version of the PADI Instructor manual
- PADI Project AWARE Specialty Course
- PADI Coral Reef Conservation Specialty Course
- Peak Performance Buoyancy Diver Course
- PADI AWARE Fish ID Specialty Course
- PADI Underwater Naturalist Specialty Course
- PADI Deep Diver Specialty Course with manual
- PADI Digital Underwater Photography Diver Specialty Course with manual
- PADI Enriched Air Specialty Course with manual
- PADI Oxygen Provider Specialty Course with manual
- PADI Night Diver Specialty Course with manual
- PADI Master Scuba Diver rating
- PADI Emergency First Response Instructor Course with Care For Children
- PADI EFR Instructor manual and Application fees.
Join The Internships and we take care of EVERYTHING!
Besides courses and books, your internship also includes all of the following:
- Top Quality Instructor Equipment Package – worth IDR 19.500.000
- An overnight internship trip to Amed
- AIDA 1* Freediving course with certification
- Blue Season Bali Divemaster Seminars : Positive Approach Sales workshop, Tank / Compressor use workshop, www.padimembers.com workshop, Equipment repair workshop
- 4 month accommodation -Our accommodations are twin share losmens in the Sanur village. Located close to the dive center, restaurants, bars and the beach! We have plenty of accommodation options to suit different budgets. Let us know what you are looking for and we can help to point you in the right direction.
- Unlimited Diving for 4 month – worth over IDR 126.900.000. MINIMUM 200* logged dives.
- Job placement services – Blue Season Bali has a vast network of industry members looking for top quality PADI professionals.
- We also include our PADI Pro Resume workshop top get you started.
- All your PADI application fees for the Divemaster level and EFR instructor.
- All certifications and PADI manuals for Specialty diver courses.
- Visa Assistance – We’ll help you arrange the right visa for your stay in Bali.
- Free wireless broadband Internet access in our dive center.
- Return Transportation from the Airport in Denpasar, Bali.
- Great rates on SCUBA equipment.
- Diver Insurance – for your entire stay in Bali.
- Lunch and drinks – on all diving days.
Can’t make your mind up? Check out the Divemaster Internship comparison tool for more info.
What do you pay?
The cost for the PADI Divemaster Internship Career option is IDR 126.900.000 per person.
If you are not yet a Rescue Diver then you would need to add the following:
- You are a non certified diver – add IDR 14.175.000
- You are an Open Water Diver – add IDR 9.300.000
- You are an Advanced Open Water Diver – add IDR 5.550.000
- You are a Rescue Diver without current EFR (within the last 24 months) add IDR 1.500.000
Check out the Divemaster Internship comparison tool for more info.
PADI Divemaster Internships Bali schedule
Overall the PADI Divemaster Internship Bali has a very flexible schedule. Once the Divemaster course kicks in, there are a number of course requirements that need to be met. The schedule normally follows a set pattern although it is also dependant on the start dates of our PADI courses. During the course you will be required to assist on a number of PADI dive courses. Once you have met all the required course standards, you will apply to become a PADI Divemaster.
All potential PADI Divemaster candidates need to know about the cost of living and the living standards that they can expect when they come to Bali. Have a look at our Living in Bali information for more detailed info.
A minimum 25% non-refundable deposit is required within two weeks of enrollment with the full balance due upon arrival. Deposits must paid via bank transfer or credit card. Balance payments can be made via bank transfer, cash payment or via credit card (no credit card surcharge applies). Contact Us to make a reservation for this Divemaster internship online or move onto the PADI Instructor Internships.
Want to hear more?
Many thanks for getting in touch with us here at Blue Season Bali regarding our program.
We will be in touch with you within the next twenty four hours with helpful information about our services, prices and all we have to offer. If you don't hear back from us, please email us at email@example.com