By becoming a PADI IDC Staff Instructor, you can independently train and certify PADI Assistant Instructors as well as help train PADI Open Water Scuba Instructors by teaching, alongside a Course Director, the PADI Instructor Development Course. This takes on another level in marketing yourself in the dive industry.
PADI IDC Staff Instructor Internships Bali
An IDC Staff Instructor certification shows you’ve gone beyond the basics of scuba diving instruction and are good enough that you can help train the next generation of PADI Instructors. It’s a title that leaps off the resume and shows you are committed to becoming the best PADI Professional you can.
Blue Season Bali offers a 1-month IDC Staff Instructor internship package that will take you from MSDT to PADI IDC Staff Instructor. You get all of the following plus the chance to fun dive on non-training days
- PADI IDC Staff Instructor Course
- PADI Course Director Manual
- PADI Confined and Open Water Evaluation slates
- PADI Skill Evaluation slates
- PADI IDC Staff Instructor Application
- One (1) IDC Staffing credit
As an IDC Staff Instructor candidate you are required to have your own Course Director Manual along with all candidate-level materials. The IDC Staff Internship can be done as an upgrade to the MSDT Internship or as a standalone programme for already-certified MSDTs.
The fee for the PADI IDC Staff Internship covers everything you need for the one month in Indonesia, Our incredible fee for the PADI IDC Staff Internship in Bali is only IDR 18.900.000!
Scuba Internships – Equipment, Accommodation and much more!
Besides courses and books, your PADI IDC Staff Instructor internship also includes all of the following:
- Blue Season Bali PRO SEMINARS
- Organizing AWARE clean-ups
- The road to CD & IRRA
- 1 month accommodation – Our accommodations are twin share losmens in the Sanur village. Located close to the dive center, restaurants, bars and the beach! We have plenty of accommodation options to suit different budgets. Let us know what you are looking for and we can help to point you in the right direction.
- Job placement services – Blue Season Bali has a vast network of industry members looking for top quality PADI professionals. We also include our PADI Pro Resume workshop to get you started.
- Visa Assistance – We’ll help you arrange the right visa for your stay in Bali.
- Free wireless broadband Internet access in our dive centre.
- Return Transportation from the Airport in Denpasar, Bali.
- Great rates on SCUBA equipment.
- Diver Insurance – for your entire stay in Bali.
- Lunch and drinks – on all diving days.
Instructor Internships – What do you pay
Scuba Internships – Payment Terms
Want to hear more?
Many thanks for getting in touch with us here at Blue Season Bali regarding our program.
We will be in touch with you within the next twenty four hours with helpful information about our services, prices and all we have to offer. If you don't hear back from us, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org