Once you have the PADI Instructor Internship it is time to make yourself more marketable to the dive industry. By completing the MSDT Internship with Blue Season Bali you significantly increase your employment opportunities as you will be able to teach PADI Specialty Diver courses.
PADI MSDT Internships Bali
As a new PADI OWSI Instructor you can teach three of PADI’s 25 specialty courses – Peak Performance Buoyancy, Project AWARE, Project AWARE Coral Reef Conservation. To teach the other PADI specialty courses, you’ll need to be certified for each course.
At Blue Season Bali we provide you with five more Specialty Instructor ratings during the PADI MSDT Internship. Once you can teach 5 specialties and certify 25 students, you can move up to then next Instructor level of Master Scuba Diver Trainer. By attaining this level, you tell employers that you can train student divers to the highest recreational dive level in the PADI system.
Blue Season Bali offers a 2-month internship package that will take you from OWSI to MSDT. As with all Blue Season Bali internships, it is 100% all-inclusive. You get all of the following plus two months unlimited fun diving.
The all inclusive fee for the PADI MSDT Internship covers everything you need for the two months in Indonesia, Our incredible fee for the PADI MSDT Internship in Bali is only IDR 29.500.000
PADI MSDT internship specials:
Scuba Internships – Equipment, Accommodation and much more!
Besides courses and books, your PADI Instructor internship also includes all of the following:
- Blue Season Bali PRO SEMINARS
- Organizing AWARE cleanups
- How to – PADI Distinctive Specialty Courses
- 2 month accommodation – Our accommodations are twin share losmens in the Sanur village. Located close to the dive center, restaurants, bars and the beach!
- Unlimited Diving for 2 month – worth over IDR 58.500.000.
- Job placement services – Blue Season Bali has a vast network of industry members looking for top quality PADI professionals. We also include our PADI Pro Resume workshop to get you started.
- Visa Assistance – We’ll help you arrange the right visa for your stay in Bali.
- Free wireless broadband Internet access in our dive center.
- Return Transportation from the Airport in Denpasar, Bali.
- Great rates on SCUBA equipment.
- Diver Insurance – for your entire stay in Bali.
- Lunch and drinks – on all diving days.
Can’t make your mind up?
MSDT Internships – What do you pay
The cost for the PADI MSDT Internship option is IDR 29.500.000 per person.
The MSDT Internship can be done as an upgrade to the OWSI Internship or as a standalone program for already-certified instructors. There is no set start date. Begin at any time.
If you are not yet an Instructor then check out our Instructor Internship option.
Diving Internships – Payment Terms
A minimum 25% non-refundable deposit is required within two weeks of enrollment with the full balance due upon arrival. Deposits must paid via bank transfer or credit card. Balance payments can be made via bank transfer, cash payment or via credit card (no credit card surcharge applies). Click Here to make a reservation for this PADI MSDT internship online or move onto the PADI IDC Staff Instructor Internships.
Upgrade to Tec Diver
One fantastic way to upgrade your Divemaster internship and become a top diver is to look at our PADI Tec Diving Courses. Tec diving courses at Blue Season Bali take experienced and qualified divers far deeper than normal recreational diving with significantly more equipment and training requirements to manage the additional hazard for this type of diving. Tec diving isn’t for everyone, but for those who hear its challenge call, the PADI TecRec courses are now available at Blue Season Bali. If you have already booked a scuba internship program with Blue Season Bali then you are entitled to some great rates for our tec diving courses.
Add the PADI Tec 50 course for only IDR IDR 10.200.000 per person. Note: single surcharges apply.