Once you have the PADI Instructor Internship it is time to make yourself more marketable to the dive industry. By completing the MSDT Internship with Blue Season Bali you significantly increase your employment opportunities as you will be able to teach PADI Specialty Diver courses.
PADI MSDT Internships Bali
As a new PADI OWSI Instructor you can teach three of PADI’s 25 specialty courses – Peak Performance Buoyancy, Project AWARE, Project AWARE Coral Reef Conservation. To teach the other PADI specialty courses, you’ll need to be certified for each course.
At Blue Season Bali we provide you with five more Specialty Instructor ratings during the PADI MSDT Internship. Once you can teach 5 specialties and you have certified 25 students, you can move up to then next Instructor level of Master Scuba Diver Trainer. By attaining this level, you tell employers that you can train student divers to the highest recreational dive level in the PADI system.
Blue Season Bali offers a 2-month internship package that will take you from OWSI to MSDT. As with all Blue Season Bali internships, it is 100% all-inclusive. You get all of the following plus two months unlimited fun diving.
The all inclusive fee for the PADI MSDT Internship covers everything you need for the two months in Indonesia, Our incredible fee for the PADI MSDT Internship in Bali is only IDR 30.400.000
PADI MSDT internship specials:
Scuba Internships – Equipment, Accommodation and much more!
Besides courses and books, your PADI Instructor internship also includes all of the following:
- 2 month accommodation – Our accommodations are twin share losmens in the Sanur village. Located close to the dive center, restaurants, bars and the beach! We have plenty of accommodation options to suit different budgets. Let us know what you are looking for and we can help to point you in the right direction.
- Unlimited Diving for 2 month – worth over IDR 58.500.000.
- Job placement services – Blue Season Bali has a vast network of industry members looking for top quality PADI professionals. We also include our PADI Pro Resume workshop to get you started.
- Visa Assistance – We’ll help you arrange the right visa for your stay in Bali.
- Free wireless broadband Internet access in our dive center.
- Return Transportation from the Airport in Denpasar, Bali.
- Great rates on SCUBA equipment.
- Diver Insurance – for your entire stay in Bali.
- Lunch and drinks – on all diving days.
MSDT Internships – What do you pay
The cost for the PADI MSDT Internship option is IDR 30.400.000 per person.
The MSDT Internship can be done as an upgrade to the OWSI Internship or as a standalone program for already-certified instructors. There is no set start date. Begin at any time.
If you are not yet an Instructor then check out our Instructor Internship option.
Diving Internships – Payment Terms
A minimum 25% non-refundable deposit is required within two weeks of enrollment with the full balance due upon arrival. Deposits must paid via bank transfer or credit card. Balance payments can be made via bank transfer, cash payment or via credit card (no credit card surcharge applies). Click Here to make a reservation for this PADI MSDT internship online or move onto the PADI IDC Staff Instructor Internships.
Want to hear more?
Many thanks for getting in touch with us here at Blue Season Bali regarding our program.
We will be in touch with you within the next twenty four hours with helpful information about our services, prices and all we have to offer. If you don't hear back from us, please email us at email@example.com