Bali Internship Accommodation
To qualify for our PADI Divemaster Internship course, you must be:
- 18 years old
- A PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or equivalent)
- A PADI Rescue Diver (or equivalent)
- An Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care (or qualifying first aid and CPR training from another organization) course completion within the past 24 months.
- Be fit for diving and submit a Medical Statement (PDF) signed by a physician within the last 12 months.
Don’t meet the requirements right now? Don’t worry! We can conduct all prerequisite courses at the beginning of your Divemaster internship. Contact us, and we’ll let you know what you need to do in order to get started on your PADI Divemaster Internship today!
Depending on the dive internship you choose, you will receive special seminars and workshops such as:
- Equipment Sales & Servicing
- Compressor use and tank filling
- Organising AWARE clean-ups
- CV Workshops
- Marketing Workshops
- These are just a few of the extras that you may receive. You might start to notice why Blue Season Bali stands head and shoulders above the rest for Scuba Diving Internships.
Our professional team is headed up by our onsite PADI Course Director, Hélène Reynaud. Assisted by PADI Master Instructor, Eugene Beery and PADI IDC Staff Instructor, Cam Hookey. We have a full team of experienced, multilingual PADI Instructors ready to help you to reach your Professional Diving Goals.
A minimum 25% non-refundable deposit is required within two weeks of enrolment with the full balance due upon arrival. Deposits must paid via bank transfer or credit card. Balance payments can be made via bank transfer, cash payment or via credit card (no credit card surcharge applies).
What's next? Check out the incredible dive sites in Bali