Candidates joining us for the one-month divemaster or four-week IDC program are welcome to get a Visa on Arrival (VoA). The VoA is valid for 30 days and is available upon arrival for most nationalities, at no cost. However, if you wish to extend this VoA for an additional month, you MUST purchase one from a sperarte kiosk upon arrival.
- 18 years old
- A PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or equivalent)
- A PADI Rescue Diver (or equivalent)
- An Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care (or qualifying first aid and CPR training from another organization) course completion within the past 24 months.
- Be fit for diving and submit a Medical Statement (PDF) signed by a physician within the last 12 months.
- Equipment Sales & Servicing
- Compressor use and tank filling
- Organising AWARE clean-ups
- CV Workshops
- Marketing Workshops
- These are just a few of the extras that you may receive. You might start to notice why Blue Season Bali stands head and shoulders above the rest for Scuba Diving Internships.
What's next? Check out what a diving lifestyle in Bali is like!