Equipment On Your Divemaster & Instructor Internship
During your Divemaster & Instructor Internship your are required to have some of your own dive equipment although it is recommended that as a dive professional you have all of your own equipment. When you pay for a Scuba internship with Blue Season Bali you are expected to have your own Mask, Snorkel, Fins, boots, timing device and dive knife. Blue Season Bali will supply you with the BCD, regulator, wetsuits, tank and weights. It is highly recommended that you have your own dive computer to allow you to track your own decompression limits. As part of the four month Divemaster program, and three month Instructor Internship, we supply you with your very own set of quality dive equipment worth IDR 19.775.000!!
- 18 years old
- A PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or equivalent)
- A PADI Rescue Diver (or equivalent)
- An Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care (or qualifying first aid and CPR training from another organization) course completion within the past 24 months.
- Be fit for diving and submit a Medical Statement (PDF) signed by a physician within the last 12 months.
- Equipment Sales & Servicing
- Compressor use and tank filling
- Organising AWARE clean-ups
- CV Workshops
- Marketing Workshops
- These are just a few of the extras that you may receive. You might start to notice why Blue Season Bali stands head and shoulders above the rest for Scuba Diving Internships.
What's next? Check out some of the recreational dive courses you can take on your internship