PADI Master Scuba Diver Internship
You have the passion but you don’t want to Go Pro. You want to join the best of the best in recreational scuba diving. You want to live the dive lifestyle and explore the underwater world and go places and see things you have never experienced. At Blue Season Bali we offer a 1 month MSD Internship that will give you five PADI Specialties, unlimited diving and the Master Scuba Diver rating.
More than a pipe dream?
Absolutely! Do it by becoming a PADI Master Scuba Diver – a rating that puts you in a class of distinction – writing your ticket to endless adventure and opportunities through the experience and scuba training that sets you apart.
The all inclusive fee for the Master Scuba Diver Internship covers everything you need for the month in Bali. The Master Scuba Diver Internships in Bali has a few options that youcan choose from depending on your focus.
Those divers who are focused on the environment and want to make an impact on protecting our unique work place should look at out Master Scuba Diver Environmental Internship.
For those divers who are focused on technical diving and want to have a strong foundation of tech diving skills should look at out Master Scuba Diver Tech Internship.
For those divers who are focused on the environment and want to make an impact on protecting our unique work place should look at out Master Scuba Diver Photo Internship.
Ready to sign up for your PADI MSD Internship today?
The PADI Master Scuba Diver Internship Course Includes :
In order to enter into the PADI Master Scuba Diver Internship you must mee the following:
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organisation)
- PADI Rescue Diver or Junior Rescue Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organisation)
- 12 years old
If you do not meet this then we can assist you with the necessary PADI courses.
- 18 years old
- A PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or equivalent)
- A PADI Rescue Diver (or equivalent)
- An Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care (or qualifying first aid and CPR training from another organization) course completion within the past 24 months.
- Be fit for diving and submit a Medical Statement (PDF) signed by a physician within the last 12 months.
What's next? PADI Eco Master Scuba Diver Internship