|28 DAY IDC||IDC STAFF||15 DAY IDC||PADI IE||MSDT|
|14 OCT||17 OCT||20 OCT||4 NOV||07 NOV|
|18 NOV||21 NOV||24 NOV||09 DEC||12 DEC|
|6 JAN||9 JAN||12 JAN||27 JAN||30 JAN|
|10 FEB||13 FEB||16 FEB||3 MAR||6 MAR|
|17 MAR||20 MAR||23 MAR||7 APR||10 APR|
|21 APR||24 APR||27 APR||12 MAY||15 MAY|
|26 MAY||29 MAY||1 JUN||16 JUN||19 JUN|
|30 JUN||3 JUL||6 JUL||21 JUL||24 JUL|
|4 AUG||7 AUG||10 AUG||25 AUG||28 AUG|
|8 SEP||11 SEP||14 SEP||29 SEP||2 OCT|
|13 OCT||16 OCT||19 OCT||3 NOV||6 NOV|
|17 NOV||20 NOV||23 NOV||8 DEC||11 DEC|
Note: Instructor Specialty Courses - you can choose from a wide range of PADI Instructor Specialty courses what you would like to include in the MSDT prep portion of the program. The PADI Enriched Air and Shark Conservation Specialty Instructor courses are included in ALL of our IDCs, because Nitrox is awesome and because we care about sharks! With our 28 day program you therefore gain a total of SEVEN PADI Instructor Specialty ratings!
* In order to get the Enriched Air Specialty Instructor Course candidates must be certified as an enriched air diver. If you are not nitrox qualified before arriving in Bali, no sweat, we can fit that in too.
The PADI Instructor Examination dates are set up by PADI and we cannot move these. However we have some flexibility with course preparation and specialty courses. We also run, if necessary, separate EFR Instructor courses and MSDT courses. There are several options for your PADI Instructor internship with us, please check out our different course packages and become a PADI Instructor in Bali with us!
- Your Open Water certification must be dated minimum 6 months prior to the start of your IDC.
- You need 100 logged dives to become an instructor.
- You must be a PADI Divemaster (or equivalent).
- Your current CPR/First Aid certification must be valid – within 24 months.
- You will need a dive medical signed by a physician.
- Enriched Air Diver certification required for Enriched Air Instructor training. (This can be conducted during your IDC at an extra cost.)
- If any of the above is a concern, feel free to email our friendly team (link) in order to discuss options for you