Bali Internship Accommodation
- 18 years old
- A PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or equivalent)
- A PADI Rescue Diver (or equivalent)
- An Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care (or qualifying first aid and CPR training from another organization) course completion within the past 24 months.
- Be fit for diving and submit a Medical Statement (PDF) signed by a physician within the last 12 months.
- Equipment Sales & Servicing
- Compressor use and tank filling
- Organising AWARE clean-ups
- CV Workshops
- Marketing Workshops
- These are just a few of the extras that you may receive. You might start to notice why Blue Season Bali stands head and shoulders above the rest for Scuba Diving Internships.
Our professional team is headed by our onsite PADI Course Director Bryony Roberts, assisted by our team of PADI Staff Instructors. We have a full team of experienced, multilingual PADI Instructors ready to help you to reach your Professional Diving Goals.
What's next? Check out the incredible dive sites in Bali