Bali has some of amazingly diverse diving conditions and environments all in convenient, nearby locations. We have wrecks, caves, walls, slopes, drifts, pinnacles and bays all within a short distance from our dive base in Sanur.
Some of the sites feature visibility up to 40m with sharks, turtles, manta rays and oceanic sunfish. We train at sites which vary wildly in their conditions. Occasionally we seek out challenging currents and strong surge so you can learn to manage adverse conditions under the guidance of our professional development team.
- 18 years old
- A PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or equivalent)
- A PADI Rescue Diver (or equivalent)
- An Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care (or qualifying first aid and CPR training from another organization) course completion within the past 24 months.
- Be fit for diving and submit a Medical Statement (PDF) signed by a physician within the last 12 months.
- Equipment Sales & Servicing
- Compressor use and tank filling
- Organising AWARE clean-ups
- CV Workshops
- Marketing Workshops
- These are just a few of the extras that you may receive. You might start to notice why Blue Season Bali stands head and shoulders above the rest for Scuba Diving Internships.
What's next? Check out what to do when you arrive in Bali