PADI IDC in Bali - 15 DAYS
Our no frills package, with all the essentials to become a PADI Instructor
Ready to sign up for your Professional PADI Internship today?
Our 15 Day IDC Covers All The Basics And More!
Why choose this IDC internship?
By standards, a PADI IDC can be conducted in as little as seven days. Not here. There is so much valuable information stored in the heads of our senior PADI Instructor Development staff that we have developed a full 2 week program so you can get the best out of it. The actual PADI IDC is conducted over 15 days and is a really enjoyable experience for all involved. Our Instructor Development Team will be there to assist you with any problems and to guide you effectively through the journey to becoming a PADI Instructor.
Our full-time support
As with all courses, you will be need to give 100% commitment to get the most out of your training. You will be with others like you who are also working to become PADI Instructors. Working as a team is necessary and will give you much greater success. Our award-winning team will be with you throughout the course to ensure that you have the best possible start as an Instructor. Our in-house Course Directors as well as the rest of the Pro team are committed to your success and they are always happy to help!
Passing the PADI Instructor Examination
We will be here to assist you all the way, including during your IE when we will take care of the logistics to make sure you take your Instructor Examination in the best conditions possible. You will have to succeed in the following:
During the PADI IE, you will have to successfully complete the following:
- Dive theory and Standards exams.
- Knowledge development presentation
- Confined water presentation – one skill
- Open Water presentation – two skills combined
- Skills demonstration circuit
- Rescue assessment
- After completing the PADI IE, the only thing left to do is celebrate! You are now a PADI Instructor!
- Your Open Water certification must be dated minimum 6 months prior to the start of your IDC.
- You need 100 logged dives to become an instructor.
- You must be a PADI Divemaster (or equivalent).
- Your current CPR/First Aid certification must be valid – within 24 months.
- You will need a dive medical signed by a physician.
- Enriched Air Diver certification required for Enriched Air Instructor training. (This can be conducted during your IDC at an extra cost.)
What's Next? Have a look at the 28 Day IDC!