We all need a clean planet: get involved!
All of us here at Blue Season Bali are convinced that the oceans are important to everyone on Earth, so we do our share of work to protect the environment that we love! During your Bali internship, you will be involved in various conservation activities and we would be super happy for you to get involved as much as you want! Below are a few things that we do in our local environment, to give you an idea of what we do for Bali conservation and marine protection.
So get in touch with us today and turn around your life and your career!
- All of our internships include:
- Airport pickup and drop
- Unlimited diving during your internship
- Access to our PADI Library
- Lunch on all diving days
- Equipment Sales & Servicing
- Compressor use and tank filling
- Organising AWARE clean-ups
- CV Workshops
- Marketing Workshops
- These are just a few of the extras that you may receive. You might start to notice why Blue Season Bali stands head and shoulders above the rest for Scuba Diving Internships.
What's Next? Check out the nightlife available here in Bali.