Divemaster and Instructor Internships in Bali - Special Packages
Are you looking for a complete programe and the ability to spend more than a few weeks in Bali? Check out our incredible special offers and packages below. We have designed these packages with your diving education and employment in the dive industry in mind. Our internship packages cater to all levels of professional and non professional diving internships. If you are looking to grow your professional experience, or if you are not yet a PADI pro - we have a package just for you. These special packages include savings and special offers! Have a look at what we currently have on offer and get in touch with us if there is something that interests you or if you are perhaps looking for something more tailored to your needs.
Ready to become an instructor but want a bit of help to get started? Complete the 28 days IDC and then stay with our team for 2 months to team teach and get your first certifications.
Take advantage of a great package deal on two of the most popular PADI Specialties: Deep and Nitrox!
Why dive with one tank on your back when you can get more flexibility and comfort by diving sidemount? Our 3 days specialty course will give you ample practice time too!
This package combines a month of Divemaster Experience with your 28 Day IDC followed by a month of teaching experience with our experienced PADI Instructors. This complete package is the perfect package for those who need to brush up before the PADI IDC in Bali.
Ready to sign up for your PADI Internship today?
PROFESSIONAL DIVING INTERNSHIPS IN BALI
There are many places to do a PADI Scuba Diving Internship, but what makes us stand out from the rest?
Depending on the dive internship you choose, you will receive special seminars and workshops such as:
- Equipment Servicing
- Compressor use and tank filling
- Organising Project AWARE clean-ups
- CV Workshops
- Marketing Workshops
These are just a few of the extras that you may receive. You might start to notice why Blue Season Bali stands head and shoulders above the rest for Scuba Diving Internships.
To qualify for our PADI Divemaster Internship course, you must be:
- 18 years old
- A PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or equivalent)
- A PADI Rescue Diver (or equivalent)
- An Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care (or qualifying first aid and CPR training from another organization) course completion within the past 24 months.
- Be fit for diving and submit a Medical Statement (PDF) signed by a physician within the last 12 months.
- Your Open Water certification must be dated minimum 6 months prior to the start of your IDC.
- You need 100 logged dives to become an instructor.
- You must be a PADI Divemaster (or equivalent).
- Your current CPR/First Aid certification must be valid – within 24 months.
- You will need a dive medical signed by a physician.
- Enriched Air Diver certification required for Enriched Air Instructor training.
What's next? Take a look at our most popular PADI Instructor Internship