PADI IDC in Bali - 28 DAYS
EVERYTHING you need to start your PADI Instructor career in style!
The 28 days IDC is our flagship program, as it offers probably one of the best value for money package you will get on the market! This is a great way to start your career and to spend a month with our Pro development team.
By covering way more than the basics; IDC Preparation, the full PADI IDC, 7 PADI Instructor Specialities; and providing you with lunches, accommodation and full support for a month, this is the red carpet road to becoming a PADI Instructor!
Ready to sign up for your PADI Instructor Internship today?
PADI IDC 28 days includes:
Why choose this PADI IDC Internship?
Our preparation course
We conduct a comprehensive 6 day IDC Preparation Course before the IDC itself in order to make sure you are up to speed with everything! This is particularly beneficial for those who became PADI Divemasters a few years back or who are coming from another agency. We will go over the main topics of the dive theory such as diving physics, physiology, equipment, RDP, etc. Our team will spend some time with you going over those theory points that can be a bit tricky at first. We will also spend some fun time in the pool working on your skills demonstrations, rescue skills and making sure you are comfortable with all of the basic skills required to teach PADI Courses.
Our full-time support
As with all courses, you will be need to give 100% commitment to get the most out of your training. You will be with others like you who are also working to become PADI Instructors. Working as a team is necessary and will give you much greater success. Our award-winning team will be with you throughout the course to ensure that you have the best possible start as an Instructor. Our in-house Course Directors as well as the rest of the Pro team are committed to your success and they are always happy to help! The actual IDC lasts for 2 weeks and we will go through various steps in order to get you ready to teach: classroom presentations, confined and open water presentations, as well as a lot of workshops to build on your skills! The IDC itself is pretty intense, but it is also a lot of FUN!
Passing the PADI Instructor Examination
We will be here to assist you all the way, including during your IE when we will take care of the logistics to make sure you take your Instructor Examination in the best conditions possible. You will have to succeed in the following:
During the PADI IE, you will have to successfully complete the following:
- Dive theory and Standards exams.
- Knowledge development presentation
- Confined water presentation – one skill
- Open Water presentation – two skills combined
- Skills demonstration circuit
- Rescue assessment
After completing the PADI IE, the only thing left to do is celebrate! You are now a PADI Instructor!
- Your Open Water certification must be dated minimum 6 months prior to the start of your IDC.
- You need 100 logged dives to become an instructor.
- You must be a PADI Divemaster (or equivalent).
- Your current CPR/First Aid certification must be valid – within 24 months.
- You will need a dive medical signed by a physician.
- Enriched Air Diver certification required for Enriched Air Instructor training. (This can be conducted during your IDC at an extra cost.)
- If any of the above is a concern, feel free to email our friendly team (link) in order to discuss options for you
Our professional team is headed by our onsite PADI Course Director Jason Orage, assisted by our team of PADI Staff Instructors. We have a full team of experienced, multilingual PADI Instructors ready to help you to reach your Professional Diving Goals.
What's Next? Have a look at the 3 month IDC program!