Your Bali Internship Experience
Here you will find more information about what to expect here and the life in Bali, as well as details about our scuba diving internships
Your diving internship with us will be a great experience, where you discover a new environment, make new friends and also become a part of our diving family! Below we have gathered information to help you understand what your day-to-day life will be like here in Bali.
You will be working closely together with our experienced professional development team during your development into a PADI Divemaster and/or PADI Instructor, but also enjoy the lifestyle of Bali and what all of us here like to call the “diving lifestyle”. Your adventure starts now!
Bali is not only a great place for diving, it is also an awesome place to enjoy great nightlife and some stylish dining! Check out more details about all the fun you can have during your time here!
Ready to sign up for your Professional PADI Internship today?
Included on all of our PADI Internships
All of our Bali Internships include
- 18 years old
- A PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or equivalent)
- A PADI Rescue Diver (or equivalent)
- An Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care (or qualifying first aid and CPR training from another organization) course completion within the past 24 months.
- Be fit for diving and submit a Medical Statement (PDF) signed by a physician within the last 12 months.
- Equipment Sales & Servicing
- Compressor use and tank filling
- Organising AWARE clean-ups
- CV Workshops
- Marketing Workshops
- These are just a few of the extras that you may receive. You might start to notice why Blue Season Bali stands head and shoulders above the rest for Scuba Diving Internships.
What's Next? Have a look at the accommodation options for your diving internship