Your Internship Experience – Nightlife
You will be working and living with other interns from all over the world. Your instant social network will be composed of like-minded diving enthusiasts who are here for the same reason- to dive, learn and HAVE FUN!
We are located in Sanur, a low-key suburb of Denpasar, capital of Bali Province. After a great day’s diving, internship participants commonly have dinner and a beer or two together at one of Sanur’s many pubs and restaurants. The nightlife in Sanur is laid-back and features plenty of variety, with English pubs, sports bars and high-quality Western and local restaurants.
The chilled-out nature of Sanur makes it a perfect setting for concentrating on your training at a serious dive school. You can work hard and play hard right here at our doorstep. However, when it’s time for a real night out, Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you Kuta…
Day two of the PADI IE generally concludes late afternoon. We will be there when you get your certificates. After the official closing by the PADI Examiner, it’s time for a bit of food and drink. Conveniently enough, the IE usually closes before sunset so we can grab a few cold beers to celebrate and then start the party!
After taking an hour or two to let your success sink in, everyone’s off to shower and later meet for dinner. We’ll generally have dinner and drinks at one of the many excellent restaurants here in Sanur. Blue Season Bali’s organized involvement with your celebratory activities ends after dinner. We do, afterall, have a business to run!
However, we can tell you from our experience that an IE party can grow into an all-night festival extravaganza- invariably ending up in Kuta. Few will escape unscathed and sunrises are often seen. You and your fellow candidates will have worked together for at least a few weeks- and often a few months- making this an excellent excuse for a final “Hurrah.”
Want to hear more?
Get in touch with us today and our professional development team will answer all your questions!
You can also check our FAQ for Divemaster or for Instructor internships
- 18 years old
- A PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or equivalent)
- A PADI Rescue Diver (or equivalent)
- An Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care (or qualifying first aid and CPR training from another organization) course completion within the past 24 months.
- Be fit for diving and submit a Medical Statement (PDF) signed by a physician within the last 12 months.
- Equipment Sales & Servicing
- Compressor use and tank filling
- Organising AWARE clean-ups
- CV Workshops
- Marketing Workshops
- These are just a few of the extras that you may receive. You might start to notice why Blue Season Bali stands head and shoulders above the rest for Scuba Diving Internships.
What's next? Check out some of our incredible equipment packages